One of the best ways to support the Deer Park Fiber project is with a letter of support. Letters of support will be given to the City Council and a few will be selected to be published in other locations, including the Deer Park Fiber website. Your letter of support will help the City Council understand the impact internet service has on the residents and businesses of Deer Park. Letters are most effective when they are genuine and unique. Below are some suggestions for you to consider when writing your letter of support.
Letter of Support Suggestions:
- Clearly state that you are in favor of the city creating an open access fiber network.
- Include your name and address.
- Keep the letter to one page.
- Use examples of how good and bad internet service has impacted you personally.
- Clearly state if you are a registered voter and live within the Deer Park City limits.
Send letters of support to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to PO Box 1581, Deer Park, WA 99006.